Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace

Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace
This house and property belonged to John Ward, Jr At his death he willed the property to his nephew William Ward

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Research and New Year

A Happy New Year to all of you out there.  I have started a new blog called Genealogy:  Our Astounding Brumfield Past.  In the next few months I will be separating all of my blogs and also my blogs out of this blog.  I am going to separate the names.  Hopefully, this will be easier to read and each of them will be named Our Astounding Ward Past, Our Astounding Brumfield Past, etc.  I guess you get the drift.  I have been neglecting my blogs lately, but it will start getting better soon.  I am now reading History of the Dividing Line by William Byrd and I will be looking for names to connect families to the past and to educate myself and the reader about the areas around Pittsylvania County.  Who lived there and what was it like to live there?

Here is to a successful New Year.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment