Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace

Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace
This house and property belonged to John Ward, Jr At his death he willed the property to his nephew William Ward

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The importance of family in discovering your ancestors

I have started working on separate family blogs and I have started one for my grandmother Velma O Brumfield Dalton.  While looking through some papers I found remembrances written by Billy W. Brumfield.  In my blog I will mingle my memories, Mr. Brumfield's memories and historical information to tell the stories of the Brumfields.
So far I have the
1900 census, 1910 census, 1920 census, my grandmother and grandfather's marriage license and that's about it.  It looks like I have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment