Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace

Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace
This house and property belonged to John Ward, Jr At his death he willed the property to his nephew William Ward

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Brumfield Story Continues


 Carrie Brumfield Pillow and Opie Pillow.
 Velma Brumfield Dalton with one of her brothers.  This was taken at the American Legion Center in Gretna, Virginia.  This place has been the center of many reunions, wedding receptions and parties over the years.
 John Foreman Brumfield and one of his grandchildren
 Velma Brumfield and two of her sisters.  I am sorry that the picture is a little wavy.  I will try to get a better picture when I go home again.


Last month I went home and my Aunt Judy provided me with the above pictures.  She knows the name for every person and I wrote them down, and then left them at someone else's home.  I am going to post them and I will tell you who they are, if I can.  I will be calling Aunt Judy for the other names later on.  If you know who they are and would like to add any comments, please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment