Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace

Rose Dove Dalton and Albert Lee Dalton Homeplace
This house and property belonged to John Ward, Jr At his death he willed the property to his nephew William Ward

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010 Grave Matters Addition Dalton Cemetery in Brights, Virginia

As promised my family went grave hopping last month.  I hope you will enjoy this as much as we enjoyed doing it.  Dalton Cemetery in Brights, Virginia.






The first two grave markers are the same person.  J. T. Dalton Born July 17, 1844 or 1841   
Died November 4, 1908

The Last Tombstone is Albert L. Dalton Born September 20, 1868 Died July 28, 1942.
I have not started my research on the Dalton family as of yet.  But I believe that J. T. is Albert's father.  Albert Lee Dalton married Rose or Rosa Dove.  She was the daughter of Cornelia Ward Dove and George Dove.  As you remember from previous blogs, Cornelia was the last Ward connection in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment